6.9.09

a surprise , his 2nd letter .

* i woke up sunday morning to a email icon on my phone . i opened it up
and seen another letter from z . i was surprised bc i didn't expect to
hear from him for a couple months . anyways it made me smile :)


Subject: To the one I love <3.
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 05:48:08 -0700

9-6-09 5:35a.m

Quote of da week
"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"
Song of the week: Can't get right, Jagged Edge

Dear, Angelica
Being away from someone you love is the hardest thing I've ever had to
do yes be away from you :'(… I miss you more than stars in heaven. So
I just got done running and we get a break today Ima probly sleep all
day. This shit is ruff baby I don't remeber the last time I had a
goodnite sleep, but as u know I'm not the one to complain Im just ready
get this over with. Which will be in November but I can send you emails
on Sundays so that's a good thing. Basic Training is going well but
this shit is worst than I thought it would be but I'm doing good. How
are you? Good I hope, doing much better than I am and in school also
(don't forget our deal) but I do miss you alot I think about you
everyday yes I really do :) idk if that's good thing our bad thing. I
hope everything is okay with you n I can't wait till I get a email back
from you I miss you & I love you and I'm doin fine I hope you been
praying for me.

P.S If I don't write back to you juss wait till next Sunday, or next
next Sunday lol.

No comments: