28.1.09

fuck a FRiEND i lovee my FOESSS !

rmao at people .

people baffle me .
&& give me more and more reasons not to gaf about a friendship or relationship .

lets see .

numero uno -
apparantly i lost a friend who i thought was close becauseeee ....
someone i was closee to && hooked her up with dont like her like that
&& he likess me , && since i liked him backk .
now i guess we arent friends anymore .

ummm . first of all . he was my friend first so i didnt betray ANYBODY .
second - i have NO control over the fact he dont like you .
third - i have NO control over the fact he likes me .
four - i dont have time for this highschool shit .

if it meant that much you shouldaa said somn , NOT thrown yo friendship away . bt whatever .
females will be females . funny part about it is . she still tryna talk to him , knowin what it is . but she WONT talk to me ??? crazy right ?

numero dos-
exes jus CANT let shit go . my ex [ before my current bf ] allllwaayyys trys to make a comeback . for what reason idk . he took me to hell and back . && now sincee hes changed i guess he feels obligated to get a second chance . niggggaaa puhleeese .

first of all , you not jus gon talk to all these females then when shit goes bad , expect me to take you back with open arms . not gon happen .
second - stop tryna feed me bullshit you know i dont eat .
third - no , i dont miss you . i mightve after we was done . bt i dont anymore .
fourth - movee forward . && stop comin BACK .

i dont reversee , i burn rubber on yall btchhes .

fuck a nigga && fuck a broad .
idgaf about anybody that aint doin shit for me !
yall can kiss my ass on some serious type shit .
lol .

im literally laughing at yall .
smh .
people juss dont get it .

3 comments:

Miss Daja said...

females definitely have no backbone..instead of coming to u as a woman she took the easy way out..and now she's mad!

crazy cuz all of my exe's..before my current one..they all cheated!
and then they alll tried to come back..not gon' happen..i give chances while im wit them but once im gone....theres no coming back..!
trust me when i say so..

you'll be fine..u dont need them

Crys said...

I lost a "best friend" over similar situation. "best friend" since I was 5, mind you.

"second - i have NO control over the fact he dont like you .
third - i have NO control over the fact he likes me .
four - i dont have time for this highschool shit ."

Can I get an AMEN? lmaoo. Couldn't have said it better myself!

&& I agree with MissFortune 100% about females. smh.

Andrina said...

I just dont get hoez...
If something is bothering you so much, & we're "friends", why the hell arent you bringing the sh*t to my attention?

Ive learned a lot from chicks & if they arent on the same page as you, they ass is jealous...

SMH-but I always look at it as Friends are an accessory to life.
As long as I got family, Im all g--o-o-d.

;)