22.5.09

to neww beginnings . . . :)

soooooooo :]
godd really was savingg thaa best for last !
i got my bf back [ last one ] , & i can sayy that im really happy :) i
knoww he really lovess me & i lovee him too . maybee not to thaa extent
that he lovess me , but we both know it , it`ll comee along in time thoo
. he`s really special to mee :) he`s like my bestfriend & now my lover
[soon] lol .

&&& guessss whaaaaat !
i got my financial aid award frm csu-dominguez hills !
they basically payinn for my whole tuitionn . cus my unmet needs was
$507 & changee .

but .

i might not need to pay it cus i might not havee to livee on campuss ,
and tht a take $4ooo somnn off . and sooooooo :) afterr that ill have
leftover $$$$ :) which is soooo good .!

buut wishh me luckk yall . cuus thaa deadline for registering for my
placement tests is nxt fridayy soo hopefulllllly they get tht shit , cus
tha last test is june 13th & i need to takee it >:o !! lol

but im confident . im onn ma shit thoo . i can`t fuck this upp . im
exciteddd :)

bt , yeaa , tthts about it for noww bbs :)

1 comment:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

congrats on the boo and school $!!