5.4.10

stalker ass wierdo type shit .

** DISCLAIMER : don't judge how long the convo went on lol , i was bored
& this kinna shit is pureee entertainment .

youngtriff: U still got a bf
pntbttr x jellie: who is this
youngtriff: youngtriff signed on at 12:58 am.
youngtriff: U prob dnt even rember me I met u like las summer

<i>[sidenote : my 1st impression ; why tf are you hitting me up 3
seasons later if you already think i wont remember you and why does your
1st question pertain to my relationship status? smh proceed . .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: righhht .
youngtriff: Jus wonderin if u was still in a relttionship
pntbttr x jellie: where at?
youngtriff: I threw a bbq
pntbttr x jellie: nah .
youngtriff: Kame n picked u and ur friends up

<i>[ ok , this is my cuzins ex bf's friend , she had me hit him up to
pick us up bc her phone was dead . i don't know this dude , nvr met him
so idk why he's sayin it like i personally asked him to come get us
.]</i>

youngtriff: U remember?
pntbttr x jellie: yea i do .
youngtriff: Oook kool I. Be seen u on line butt u was always in a
relationship so I was wonderin if u was still tied dwn
pntbttr x jellie: oh . nah im nt bt im nt really lookin either .
youngtriff: I feel you n I dnt blame you jus tryna build my friends up
pntbttr x jellie: ohh . k
pntbttr x jellie: yu always look for friends at 1am ?
youngtriff: Ok u want me 2 be 100 %
pntbttr x jellie: uh yea tht would be a start
youngtriff: 4 real when I met you I thought u was kute but u had a dude
n I respected it I be seeing u on line but I never really knew wht to
say kuz I dnt kno if u would remember me plus u still had a dude so I
still wasn't trya kum between but like u said u ain't lookin for a
relationship I really not either but I would like 2 get to know u as a
friend

<i>[whoa .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: oh okaay .
youngtriff: Sound real enough 4 u
pntbttr x jellie: yeaa . bt it would be nice if i really remembered you
.
pntbttr x jellie: i mean i remember yu pickin us up , bt i dnt really
remember you .
youngtriff: Ok I kan try 2 refresh yo mem prob won't help
pntbttr x jellie: your right
youngtriff: I mean ain't really to much I only remember you because you
not somethin I would for get and I went to picl y'all up

<i>[timeee outttt ! why the fk is he so illiterate ? for get ? w. a
space ? mannn . i digresss]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: ha , didn't know i was unforgettable .
youngtriff: Lol
youngtriff: Unforgetable That's what u r lol

<i>[lol @ him tryna compliment me .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: really now . and why is that
youngtriff: You was real nice polite said thanks for the ride stayed for
the event even when u was ready 2 go for ur friends jus little things
pntbttr x jellie: wow , so you noticed all that ? all the while i didn't
even know i was being watched .
pntbttr x jellie: and the polite part is just good manners .
youngtriff: Prob because I wasn't watching I was observing frm a
distance :-) Yeah well every woman doesent have good manners notice I
said "women"

<i>[i sense stalker tendacies .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: lol . right .
pntbttr x jellie: sooo it took you frm summer to spring to say hi bc i
had a bf?
youngtriff: :-) ummmmm did I make u smile?
youngtriff: I respect boundries
pntbttr x jellie: i laughed , so i guesss so .

<i>[laaughing at you , not with you .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: righht .
pntbttr x jellie: understood.
youngtriff: And you seemed happy
youngtriff: Well you were happy
pntbttr x jellie: i still am happy .
youngtriff: well then I dnt want to kloud ur space
pntbttr x jellie: you make a lot of assumptions .
youngtriff: Its a bad habbit I'm a thinker
pntbttr x jellie: your saying i was happy like its past tense . im
telling you i still am , i said nuthing about my space being clouded .
pntbttr x jellie: righht . ima thinker too but i don't jump to
conclusions .
pntbttr x jellie: assuming is like talking without thinking .
youngtriff: I no I must have 2ook it the wrong way my bad
pntbttr x jellie: yeaa .
youngtriff: And ur right assuming is talkin b4 thinking I like how u put
that

<i>[complimenting my intelligence now , hm .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: righht ,
pntbttr x jellie: thks .
youngtriff: Wht you doin up this late
pntbttr x jellie: nuthing actually . i have skool in the morning , i jst
haven't fell asleep yet .
youngtriff: Yeah I noticed a while ago u was in school nursing?

<i>[stalkerrrrrrrr . . . .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: i guess i could ask why u decided to aim me so late
whn youve had my aim since last summer .
pntbttr x jellie: no . not nursing .
youngtriff: Wht u in school. 4 ?
pntbttr x jellie: it was paralegal studies . im changing it to medical
diagnostic sonography .
pntbttr x jellie: and before you start asking what it is , its the
person that does ultrasounds on different organs in your body .
youngtriff: Yeah I kinda had an idea that's what I was but Damn wow
that's what's up and to answer your question i really kant say y I took
so long but I do be readin yo aways I guess I was jus waiting for the
right time . . . . . Probally because I seem to have krushes on chicks I
kouldnt have and then I end up fuckin with some one I shouldn't have . .
. . . girl of my dreams it it really what it seems or am I lying to my
self think I should try and get some help"
pntbttr x jellie: ohhhh , so you do read my aways .
pntbttr x jellie: and you listen to songs i quote . lol .
pntbttr x jellie: interesting .
youngtriff: :-) that's proof right ?

<i>[proof youve been stalking me from afar??wtf .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: righhhhht .
youngtriff: told u I be observing frm a distance lol
pntbttr x jellie: i seee .
youngtriff: :-)

<i>[why the fuck is he smiling?]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: so what else have you observed frm reading my aways
for 3 seasons .
youngtriff: While u was not paying attention I came up with a world
klass scheme to get the girl of my dreams :-)
pntbttr x jellie: sooo , your trying to insinuate im the girl of your
dreams .
pntbttr x jellie: ah , interesting .
youngtriff: I'm jus saying I could be lying to my self maybe I should
try and get some help lol

<i>[yeaaaaa , yu MIGHT need some help :-/]</i>

youngtriff: Umm I seen a few aways some love aways lil of it all
pntbttr x jellie: indeed , you could be considering you don't even know
mee .
pntbttr x jellie: okay and youve come to the conclusion thaaaaat ?
youngtriff: I'm jus playin
youngtriff: But u never no
pntbttr x jellie: are you now
pntbttr x jellie: uhuuh .
youngtriff: Guess its only 1 way to find out
pntbttr x jellie: i guess .
youngtriff: Dnt think to hard
youngtriff: Lol
pntbttr x jellie: im nt thinking at all to be honest .
pntbttr x jellie: my brains on idle mode .

<i>[o_O]</i>

youngtriff: Lmao I c u got jokes what school u go 2
pntbttr x jellie: rcc .
youngtriff: Ook riverside or moval?
pntbttr x jellie: riv .
youngtriff: Thaths what's up I went there 4 a while
pntbttr x jellie: ah ok ,
pntbttr x jellie: then wht happended
youngtriff: What's your real name
youngtriff: I transfered to a 4 year university
pntbttr x jellie: are you the fbi ?
pntbttr x jellie: do u need government official shit .
pntbttr x jellie: oh okay , a success story . wht skool did u transfer
to?
youngtriff: Lmfao actually I work for home lance security were over the
FBI

<i>[your in college bt u called it home LANCE . hmm . k]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: haha .
pntbttr x jellie: aw shit .
pntbttr x jellie: i don't think i need to be talkin to you .
youngtriff: U got jokes I got jokes 2 ;-)
pntbttr x jellie: but then again . homeland* security threw yu waay off
.
pntbttr x jellie: i seeee .
youngtriff: Yeah a success story thanks to my mom foot up my ass to go
to a private HBCU
youngtriff: Hey I tried. Lol
pntbttr x jellie: which one .
pntbttr x jellie: you did , ill give you that.
youngtriff: My school is kalled wilberforce university in ohio
pntbttr x jellie: ahhh , ohio of all places .
pntbttr x jellie: your major?
youngtriff: Some times you need a different. Environment to be more
productive my major is Business and management
pntbttr x jellie: agreed .
pntbttr x jellie: so tell me something abt your skool
youngtriff: We are historically know to be the first private HBCU. And
slaves traveled threw our school as the underground railroad
youngtriff: Now who's the FBI LOL
pntbttr x jellie: really now . that's pretty awesome .
pntbttr x jellie: well shit , obviously neither one of us .
youngtriff: yeah its def preety kool
pntbttr x jellie: yeaa .
youngtriff: I see u got a smare mouth :-)
youngtriff: Smart*
pntbttr x jellie: yea . that's the 1st thing everyone notices .
youngtriff: Hard not 2
pntbttr x jellie: well that sucks .
pntbttr x jellie: i just say what comes out .
youngtriff: I like it makes me laff
pntbttr x jellie: no need to sugar coat it
pntbttr x jellie: i noticed .
youngtriff: HUmmmm I see u katchin on quick
pntbttr x jellie: your not tha only person that excels in observations
.
youngtriff: Ok do u got the dictionary sittin by you dexter lol

<i>[i sense intimidation .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: no , i don't need one .
pntbttr x jellie: i just have a more advanced vocabulary than others .
youngtriff: So do u have a name smarty
youngtriff: I noticed
pntbttr x jellie: angelica .
pntbttr x jellie: yourself?
youngtriff: Beautiful name
youngtriff: Max
pntbttr x jellie: thks .
pntbttr x jellie: max .
youngtriff: I serious 2 Only angelica I know is off rugrats
pntbttr x jellie: right .
youngtriff: Very beautiful name dnt neen no nick name for that
youngtriff: U think that's game?
pntbttr x jellie: but i was born before she was created , so im the
original .
youngtriff: How old. R u
pntbttr x jellie: well , i didn't give myself a nickname , my family did
. it just stuck .
pntbttr x jellie: i don't uh , know . don't care either honestly .
pntbttr x jellie: 21 .
youngtriff: Jus askin kuz u said right?
youngtriff: Like u didn't believe me

<i>[-_-]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: right is a normal part of my everyday vocabulary . its
my version of sayin yea or i agree .
pntbttr x jellie: I've said it about 30 times since this conversation
started .
pntbttr x jellie: don't start making assuptions again .
youngtriff: I no and ever time I though u was being sarcastic

<i>[lmao , did he just now catch on to all my sarcasm ? whoa .]</i>

youngtriff: Wnt
youngtriff: I no now
pntbttr x jellie: smh .
pntbttr x jellie: well your slackin on your observations .
pntbttr x jellie: keep up .
youngtriff: I see your slackin to . . . . Kuz I observe frm a distance.
. . . .
youngtriff: How was ur easter
pntbttr x jellie: okayy . and what difference does that make . were both
observing from a distance seeing as though were talking thru aim .
pntbttr x jellie: it was fine , and yours.
youngtriff: Mine was honestly a reg day
pntbttr x jellie: ohh okay .
pntbttr x jellie: that's cool
pntbttr x jellie: so your out here or in ohio?
youngtriff: In ohio 4 now
pntbttr x jellie: so then its 5am out there?
pntbttr x jellie: why are u awake
youngtriff: We on a vacation
youngtriff: Yep 5 am
pntbttr x jellie: oh . okay .
youngtriff: I c u no u shyt
pntbttr x jellie: indeed . i can count time zones .
youngtriff: Smart beautiful and funny
youngtriff: Everyone else dnt seem to know how 2 kount
youngtriff: Wht time is ur klass in the am
pntbttr x jellie: sounds about right .
pntbttr x jellie: 1030
youngtriff: Ook
pntbttr x jellie: yeaaa .
youngtriff: Tell me something intresting about u
pntbttr x jellie: um .
youngtriff: U seem full of surprises
pntbttr x jellie: im an asshole and i embrace that quality . im
infatuated with change . i don't like people(society) for various
reasons . my life consists of skool and sleep . and i don't care about
anything that isn't related to me in some type of way .
pntbttr x jellie: basically .
youngtriff: Wow
pntbttr x jellie: suprised .
youngtriff: Ahh yeah
pntbttr x jellie: yu assumed i was gonna say something diff didn't yu
youngtriff: Let's jus say I wasn't expecting that

<i>[he sounds disappointed huh , lmao . tsk tsk .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: of course nt .
pntbttr x jellie: no one ever does ,
youngtriff: I bet
pntbttr x jellie: right
youngtriff: So ur a bad girl ?
pntbttr x jellie: not at all .

<i>[O;-) , not all the time anyways lol]</i>

youngtriff: Ook
pntbttr x jellie: i dnt like to be categorized .
pntbttr x jellie: bt im nt bad .
youngtriff: Ill remember that
pntbttr x jellie: im just different .
youngtriff: Unique
youngtriff: Different is good
pntbttr x jellie: somethin like that .
pntbttr x jellie: to some people .
youngtriff: Ur Right. Jus depends on the person
youngtriff: Wht u doin
pntbttr x jellie: mhm
pntbttr x jellie: fallin asleep honestly
youngtriff: Ok well I kould let u go to sleep I no u got school if u wnt
I kan def let u go
pntbttr x jellie: ok .
youngtriff: Gnight Ms.Angelica sweetdreams and make sure u wake up for
klass 2 morrow learn somethin ;-)
pntbttr x jellie: i will .
pntbttr x jellie: goodnite and sdreams to yuu too
youngtriff: I would like that now its on u to hit me
pntbttr x jellie: is it?
pntbttr x jellie: well just a heads up , i dnt hit people up so if u
start waiting for awhile dnt be mad .
youngtriff: Thanks u prob dnt need this but here to keep the bed bugs
off :-× muah

<i>[did this nigga just say muah ?! oh hell nah .]</i>

pntbttr x jellie: ha .
youngtriff: Would u like me 2 hit u
pntbttr x jellie: ok
pntbttr x jellie: that's a personal choice .
youngtriff: I'm more of a person that needs a stright answer u dnt seem
like u give them out I'm very simular to you because if u didn't tell me
u would not have hit me I would not have hit you I want u to make an
acception this once and answer me please do u want me 2 hit u up ?

<i>[** hits BLOCK USER , turns over and falls asleep lmao , smh .]</i>

No comments: