3.12.09

updatee .

heyyy my lovess .
i knoww i been slackinn on myposts ,
mostly bc i been super lazy & nt much to complain abt lol
me & james are doing absolutely wonderful .
were in love & happy .
too bad something seems as though its about to become
another obsticle to get over . . .
not fenna go into details just yet tho .
but im solid . we`re solid .
that's my love :)

in other news ,
i finally got my septum pierced !!
im happy .
for those who don't know wht tht is its tha little piece of skin &
cartilage btwn your nostrils .
i personally think its cute on the right person :)
and I've gotten a lot of compliments bc nt a lot of ppl
can pull it off lol .
james doesn't care for it lol ,
neither does too many other guys lol
bt idc cus i like it :)
and my reason for choosing this over any other face piercing
is bc i wanted anoother one bt i have to start job serching again and i
dnt want spacers all in my face cus i already have a regular nose ring
.
I've already had my lip pierced before bck in 12thgrade .
and i dnt like eyebrow piercings
i liked the septum bt it was risky . im bold tho lol .
plus its easy to hide bc i can just flip it up into my nose :)
so far so good , its itching the bajeeezus outta me right now and i cnt
scratch it :( but yeaa ,
that is all .
next week is my last week of this semester then finals !
woot woot !
OH YES ! & how could i forget ! i bought my car !!!!!
yaaaaaay , its getting minor things fixed and then im dmv bound
hopefully next week :) .
but ummm yea that's about all .
im not content bt happy .
I've been waiting to feel like this since .. ..
f o r e v e r ! lol .
everythings coming together like i prayed ,
god is good , alll the time :)
gnitee yall , i got skool in tha am .

No comments: