15.12.09

better than yesterday .

well its been about a week or so since my last post .
i guess im overdue for up an update lol .
im still gaining followers so i gotta give yall some sort of
entertainment , yea?
soooo, 1st & foremost , i got tha best news EVER today !
my babys supposed to get out next month on tha 15th :-D
yaaaaaaaaay !
mann when his cuzin told me tht , i coulda jumped up in tha middle of my
final and screamed joyyyy ! lmao .
im ecstatic ! not for me but for him .
his baby his due at the end of next month and i know how much he wants
to be there .
i don't have to wait 8 months to see him :) well , out of jail .
i wouldve visited him bc i wouldve had to , but i know i woulda cryed at
the end of every visit and i didn't want him to be sad .
he's only been gone 10 days and I've already written him 3 letters lol
.
i miss the fuckity fuck outta my babe .
my world isn't the same without him .
im just happy he's coming home , i hope everything works out right .
I've been praying everynight .
in other news , its finals week . tmmw is day 2 .
all i have to do is turn in my philosophy paper and thts my final , so
ima take the time to type my english final paper so i can turn tht in
tmmw also , cus otherwise id have to go allll the way back weds just to
turn that paper in .
then my last final is thurs for anatomy then im donee with skool til feb
:)

idk what my winter breaks gonna be like .
it wont be what i planned bc originally i was supposed to spend tha
holidays with my babe bt i guess that'll be back in january . i have a
month with him before skool starts again . i just really wanna spend our
time together .
idk what's fenna happen but i just want for everything to find its way
and work out right .
god is good , all the time . ill keep everything in my prayers .
but im fenna hit tha sheets cus i gotta wake up in tha am .
gn , blog famm :)

No comments: